Magic Course for Parents
Magic Course for Parent is highly recommended for parents who want to be special and perform for their kids on their birthday or party.
Whether you’re the parent of a toddler or a child, you know that performing magic during their birthday can be challenging– even overwhelming at times.
Unfortunately, children don’t come with an instruction manual. And, sometimes being a parent doesn’t always mean that you automatically or instinctively know what to do and understand what the kids want to see in a magic show.
Magic Course for Parent offers proven magic props that really work for children. When you perform these tricks, spectators will be amazed with how much you can achieve as a kids show magician.
Why Should I sign up for the Magic Course?
• No matter how good a magician is, it doesn’t match the love and nurturing care you have for your child or children during the performance. Doing something special for your kids’ big day is very rewarding!
• Hiring a kids show magician means that at the end of the whole show, you do not get anything physical. In this Magic Course, you will not only learn showmanship & presentation skills, you also get to keep the magic props!
What You Will Learn
• How to perform a 25 minutes to 30 minutes kids show
• How to use the magic props Included in the course.
• How to have a good showmanship so that kids will love you
• How to control the audience so they do not affect your performance
• How to prepare yourself before your first kids magic show
How the Course Works
This intensive course is taught only by instructors certified by School of Magic Singapore. The Magic Course for Parent consists of a lecture, demonstrations, role-playing and one to one question and answer session.
Each participant will receive a set of magic course materials which includes the MAGIC PROPS, a Kids Show Magic Course Lecture Notes and a Participant Certificate.
This is a 1 to 1.5 hour program (1 session only) and the schedule depends on the individual Instructor.